AVIATION GROUND INSTRUCTOR (SPECIALIST)
The Singapore Flying College seeks suitable candidates for AVIATION GROUND INSTRUCTOR (SPECIALIST) position.
• Completed the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) ATPL theory examination.
• More than 5 years of ATPL teaching experience
• Minimum academic qualification required is an equivalent to GCE “A” level/Polytechnic Diploma. Degree in Aviation related studies will be advantageous.
• Strong passion for aviation industry
• Good communications skills and command of English language
• Strong dedication and drive to be the best in assigned duties.
• Genuine desire to provide quality customer service and satisfaction.
• Ability to work cohesively with a team in fast paced environment.
• Possess a positive work attitude and personal attributes
• Prefer individuals with practical flying experience.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including Annual Wage Supplement, medical benefits and concessional travel.
If you are keen to take up this challenge, please email your resume with a copy of your qualifications to: email@example.com
*(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
"I give consent to the Company to collect, use and disclose all information provided in this application for employment, including but not limited to any of my personal data, for the purposes of, inter alia, assessing my suitability of employment with the Company and for administering and facilitating the job application process.
I also understand that the Company may disclose my personal data to third parties for the purposes mentioned above. I agree that the Company may retain the information provided for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, the legal or business purposes of the Company, or as required by relevant laws.
When destroying the information provided, I understand that the Company will take commercially reasonable and technically possible measures to make the personal information irrecoverable or irreproducible in accordance with the applicable laws."