Business Development Consultant
( Based in Singapore )
The applicant should possess the following :
• Bachelor’s degree holder.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in regional business development and partnerships for medium to large matrix organizations
• Good track record or prior experience in content development, marketing, strategy development and implementation of strategies are desired
• Resourceful and able to work independently, multitask and perform in a dynamic environment to meet tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally
• Team player, able to develop ideas with the team. Highly motivated, adaptable, and flexible to take on required/necessary tasks
• Excellent customer service and management mindset
The individual will be responsible to :
• Drive business growth, both in terms of greater brand awareness, market penetration and/or commercial sales, through acquiring new strategic partners and clients
• Analyse partnership proposals, identify potential partners, propose angles for collaboration, pitch to partners and negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes
• Identify new opportunities in new channels or businesses, manage and maintain a pipeline of potential partners/clients, reaching out and building strong relationships with all stakeholders
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders in identifying upselling opportunities, deal negotiations and finalization of contracts
• Review risk assessment and financial modelling of new business ventures.
• Monitor and evaluate market trends that would impact business growth strategies
• Review regulatory restrictions on new business ventures.
If you are keen to take on this challenge, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)