Application for Self-Sponsored Candidates
Minimum Secondary School qualification with credits in English, Maths and a Science subject. Proficiency in English is a requirement.
Applicants will have to furnish the application form and include the following documents with their applications:
- Scanned copies of educational certificates including transcripts.
- Scanned copies of Flight experience related documents (if any)
Completed applications as per above requirements can be submitted via email to [email protected].
Shortlisting of candidates will take approximately up to one month. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Upon being shortlisted, the applicant will be called in for an interview. The applicant is required to bring the following for the interview:
- Original Application form affixed with one passport size photograph.
- Originals of educational certificates including transcripts.
- Photocopies of educational certificates including transcripts.
- Identification Card or Passport-original and photocopy.
- Flight experience related document (if any) e.g. log books, license, medicals etc
Note: It is recommended for the candidates intending to obtain CAAS Professional Flying License to go through a Singapore Aviation Class 1 Medical assessment in advance, to ascertain meeting the medical minimum requirements.